Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

FOTD

Spring is here and the weather is very nice and warm which equals simple makeup. I purchased some more  Iunovi eyeshadows last week (review to come soon) and absolutely love them. I kept my makeup very simple today and concentrated on the eyes.

Products used:



Face:
1. Laura Mercier secret camouflage. This is a great concealer and for someone like me that dislikes foundation, this is all you need to cover up any areas that need concealing
Eyes:
1. The balm shadylady eyeshadow on the lid in the color Mischievous Marisa a very warm peachy color and i unovi shadow in Rock a golden brown color. Mascara is Makeup Forever in smokey lash-hands down best mascara in the marker.

Swatches: Balm Lady Mischievous Marisa to the left and I unovi Rock to the right.

Lips:
MAC's plushglass in girl loves boy. Gorgeous bubble gum pink



That's it. I absolutely adore i unovi in Rock. It makes me think of woodwinked in a way, because it's that shimmery golden but so much more color. An inuvoi eyshadow review is coming up soon.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Search This Blog