Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

FOTD

Spring is here and the weather is very nice and warm which equals simple makeup. I purchased some more  Iunovi eyeshadows last week (review to come soon) and absolutely love them. I kept my makeup very simple today and concentrated on the eyes.

Products used:



Face:
1. Laura Mercier secret camouflage. This is a great concealer and for someone like me that dislikes foundation, this is all you need to cover up any areas that need concealing
Eyes:
1. The balm shadylady eyeshadow on the lid in the color Mischievous Marisa a very warm peachy color and i unovi shadow in Rock a golden brown color. Mascara is Makeup Forever in smokey lash-hands down best mascara in the marker.

Swatches: Balm Lady Mischievous Marisa to the left and I unovi Rock to the right.

Lips:
MAC's plushglass in girl loves boy. Gorgeous bubble gum pink



That's it. I absolutely adore i unovi in Rock. It makes me think of woodwinked in a way, because it's that shimmery golden but so much more color. An inuvoi eyshadow review is coming up soon.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

13 comments:

  1. The simple look suits you! I need to try more MAC lipglosses, I only have the Cyndi one and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty! Those warm eyeshadows look beautiful against your blonde hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!
    The lipglass looks so great on you!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You don't need anything at all in my opinion :) Your naturally beautiful on your own :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish i could pull off barbie pink lips :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing. I love your pink lips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ansa, you should really show your face more on here because you are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know i've told you this before, but you are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simple, fresh, and beautiful, Ansa!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I gave you The Versatile Blogger Award on my blog. Do check it out! XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so getting that Balm eyeshadow (although i might have it in my palette already...better check). It looks ridiculously amazing on you. You are so gorgeous!
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog via a search for the balm eyeshadow...I love it! Did you put the balm eyeshadow on the lid & then the i unovi shadow in the crease? I must recreate this look.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog