Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9, 2011

March Faves

I'm so late in posting this but here it goes. These are my March faves:
1. MAC MSF in medium deep. I use this as bronzer. I'll explain. The MSFs naturals really look ...natural! I know schocking that a product actually does what it says but these MSFs are the most natural looking powder I have ever tried. I love a natural skin so it makes sense for me to use this as a bronzer and love it.
2. Two of my favorite eyeshadows in all that glitters and sable. I have hit pan on both...several times. All that glitters is a shimmery sand color and sable is a golden purple brown.
3. Bobbie Brown gel liners in chocolate shimmer. All of the Bobbie Brown gel liners are my HG eyeliner. Highly recommend. This is one I enjoy the most with sable. The chocolate brown brings in the brown in sable. They look stunning together.

 4. Tarte Amazonian 12 hour blush in tipsy. I have three of these and I plan on getting all the colors. They stay on forever! This is as of now my HG blush. I absolutely love the. Will do a review on these soon.

5. Also a quick mention for Laura Mercier cream shadow in gold. This is such a multidimensional color with high pigmentation. It's gold with tons of flecks. Absolutely stunning. For all of your cream shadow lovers like me, this is a must have! Highly recommend.
6. Origins ginzing eyecream. This is amazing for dark circles. It's one of my favorite eye cream, but I'm an eye cream junkie so I have a favorite one weekly. This is perfect for spring/summer time though because it's not think like Kiehl's avocado eye cream. It's light and very refreshing and it really brightens.

What are your march favorites?

13 comments:

  1. Amazing favourites, very neutral and nice. I really want to try that blusher and laura mercier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your favs for march!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good variety of favorites, I feel like I really need that blush haha, everyoen keeps raving about it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your faves!
    I've been dying to try Tarte blushes! I look forward to your reviews on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've gotta try that eye cream!
    ps--have you entered my giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have heard so many good things about the Tarte Amazonian 12 hour blush! Tipsy looks like such a cute color! Gonna check out Origins ginzing eyecream too! I have crazy dark circles-_-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wanna try the Tarte Blush.. It looks amazing!

    I never knew sable is that gorgeous!! I might just pop into mac and check it out..

    Awesome favs

    ReplyDelete
  8. great favourites :)
    I really want to try sable!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely do a review on the blush. It has such a beautiful colour. XX

    New follower! Hope you can follow me back too:
    http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg amazing products! I must try the bobbi brown gel liners. And I am dying to get all the tarte blushes too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bobbi and Laura are fab! Gorgeous colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your faves -- Tipsy is so pretty.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just received Tipsy in a swap and love it. I also love that you use the MSF natural as a bronzer. I am totally going to try that!
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog