Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

NOTD-OPI sweetheart

I love this polish. I truly adore soft pink colors that look natural on and this is on that line of polish similar to OPI Bubble Bath or Essie Ballet Slippers. It's a romantic milky pink color. It is one of those polishes that goes with anything and can be worn all year around.


Like most soft milky colors, two coats are necessary. I think that's to be expected with these type of colors because they are more on the natural side. They require a bit of careful applications because the first coat comes out very strickey but the second coat seals the color and makes it opaque.
What do you think of this color?

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend :)

6 comments:

  1. Mine need 3, sometimes even 4 to be opaque. :) But it's soooo pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this - it sounds perfect!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty. I need more colors like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your NOTDs because they are always such pretty feminine colors! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this shade is pretty and a good neutral for you.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color!!!!!❤

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog