Total Pageviews

Friday, April 15, 2011

Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette!

The rollergirl palette is Urban's Decay new offering and it's limited edition. It comes with three natural shades and a hot pink, an eye pencil in the color Whiskey and a lip gloss in the color Crush.
The colors from left to right are:
Woodstock which is a hot pink, Verve which is soft pearl color, Suspect which is a gorgeous golden brown and Darkhorse which is a dark brown color. 

All the eyeshadow colors in this palette are limited edition beside woodstock but a couple of them have appeared in other Urban Decay Palettes. The colors are gorgeous and highly pigmented. There are no glittery shadows and the naturals are highly wearable. The palette design is a lot of fun.
What do you think about this palette? Will you be picking this up?
Lots of love
Ansa

7 comments:

  1. I would so love to pull off that hot pink but I don't know if I could! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this palette when I saw it on Temptalia because I love the combination of brown with hot pink but I feel like I already have shades that are close to the 3 neutral shades in my collection (I have Darkhorse in my Naked palette for sure), so the only new color for me is the hot pink. I really do like it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty but I'm going to skip it. I already have woodstock and the other ones were in other palettes. Im not a lip gloss fan either. I just wish they made this different or offers more unique bold colors. I will pick it up if I find it on sale at Sephora but I'm not paying full price for this one. It does look really cute though, enjoy it and have a great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of this palette. I love urban decay shadows and that pink colour is to die for (especially for summer).
    I sent you an email today, hopefully you received it.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very gorgeous!! :) I definitely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW AWESOME ARE THESE SHADOWS!? I'm so jealous :( Can't wait to see you do a look with these!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog