Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 16, 2011

E.L.F eyeshadow palette for MAC shadows?

I'm sure most of you are familiar with E.L.F cosmetics but my local target only recently starting stocking them and I have tested out quite a few of their items. I feel like I'm treasure hunting when I buy these products because their quality is amazing and their price is so very cheap! I'm extremely pleased with the products I have purchases so far so much so that Target has seen a lot of me lately! One of the gems I picked up this week was this four eyeshadow palette meant for E.L.F eyeshadows but I used it for my MAC shadows. The MAC shadows fit great and so do Lorac shadows which I also depot (well I depot everything!). And the price of this palette is only $1.
I'm not much of a bargain shopper, but I think I did pretty good. The e.l.f palette is only $1 and MAC's new ones are now $6. Now it's time for E.L.F to do a 15 color palette. :)
Have you guys tried E.L.F cosmetics and do you have any suggestions for me?
Hope you all have had an amazing Saturday.

6 comments:

  1. I do this too haha I don't have a MAC quad yet so I just use my ELF palette :)

    I think my fave ELF stuff are.. the Super Glossy Lip Shines, the Complexion Perfection, their Brightening Eye Quad in Drama and their eyeshadow brush :) I also like their Studio blushes but some people say they aren't pigmented enough :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow i really like these colors and the price is pretty hard to beat
    -M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have at least 8 of these elf quads for my mac shadows to go.
    I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been embracing elf myself lately. I mean who can turn down items that are generally just 1 or 2 $?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started loving ELF because the quality is getting better. You should buy the big jumbo eye palette,I did a review on it and it's great! it's like the Sephora palette only more affordable! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog