Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blog Award

Hello lovely followers,
So I have been given an award (What a great way to start the day:) ) by http://acountrygirlblogs.blogspot.com/ .Check out her blog and follow her if you haven't already. She is someone to aspire to. She is smart, strong and beautiful. She is a freelance model and really knows and understands fashion. She posts amazing pictures. I love reading her blog.

Rules of this award are:


1. Thanks the person who gave this award to you.
Thank You CGBlogger  :)
2.Copy the award and put it on your blog.(all done:)

3. List 3 things which you love about yourself.



1) I love being happy and positive and try to surround myself with people that aspire to always look at the glass as "half full". Life is what you make of it!
2) I love animals. I have 3 cats and a dog and they have all been rescued and now they are loved and spoiled beyond believe =)
3) I’m very determined. There is nothing I haven't set my mind to and haven't achieved. My favourite quote is by Henry Ford "whether you think you can or you can't, either way you're right". I live my life by that =)

4.Post a picture you love. (This was the hardest part because I have so many pictures I love) but I'm posting a picture of my puppy Rex. He was only 8 weeks old when we rescued him and now he is really big. You can see a picture of him now if you read my FOTD and meet my puppy post. =) Isn't he gorgeous?

5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to. I tag:
1. Purpleluxe @ http://purpleluxe.blogspot.com/. This girl is gorgeous and she knows her stuff. She is a supporting follower who always comments and gives me great advise on some make up combinations I wouldn't have though of. =)
2. Mimi @ http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/. I love to travel and this girl posts some amazing posts about traveling and places to see.
3. 'Chelle @ http://cosmeticcupcake.blogspot.com/. This girl can paint nails like no other. She is so creative.
4. Blusherine @ http://blusherine.blogspot.com/. I love Blusherine. She is one of the first people I followed when I started blogging. She posts amazing pictures of new MAC collections and as a MAC addict, I thank her for doing it. =) She is also doing a giveway right now. Check out her blog for more information.
5. Olenka @ http://sprinklewithsunshine.blogspot.com/. She is one of my first followers. Thanks for your support Olenka =) I love her blog. She posts a little bit of everything. She is sweet and her smile is contagious.

Thank you all for reading this and thank you again CBblogger for the award.
I hope you are having a lovely Sunday =)

11 comments:

  1. Hello Ansa! Thank you very much for the award! I am honored! All the best, Blusherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Blusherine -You're welcome =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your blogs are great.
    XOXO, Erin.
    http://gottalovebeautyx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award Ansa! Your words are so kind and thoughtful and you definitely brought a smile to my face =) I'm so flattered you think I'm creative! I can't draw to save my life LOL.

    Your puppy is absolutely too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for the award :) Aww your puppy is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh this is such a sweet post (:
    OH and, I love being happy too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Erin- Thank you
    @ Jonna - Thank you. He is very lovable.
    @ 'chelle - You're welcome. You totally deserve it.
    @ Nat Elizabeth - I can tell by reading your blog. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww, thank you so much for the award! i really really appreciate it. :D

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Mimi -You're welcome. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I'm so happy for that award hon! This is made me smile today so thank you for this award and appreciate you reading my blog! Puppy is super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ purpleluxe -you're welcome =) I love reading yr blog.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog