Total Pageviews

Friday, June 18, 2010

FOTD and meet my puppy

Hi everyone,
I tried to get a face of the day picture for you guys but my puppy who is only one year old although he is really big wouldn't get out of the pictures so I finally gave up and took the picture with him.
Here is what I used today:
1. NARS sheer glow in Barcelona
2. MAC honey lust all over the lid
3. Just a tiny bit of MAC Antiqued in the outer v
4. MAC shy girl lipstick
Sorry I couldn't get a better picture (this was the best out the bunch) of my make up but I thought you may like to see my puppy Rex anyway. Hope you are having a great Friday :)

13 comments:

  1. your dog is so gorgeous! I'm so jealous..
    whats his name? He is so big for a puppy aww

    http://danielle-flora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. His name is Rex. He is super sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! He's such a handsome boy! I love dogs, and he makes me want to get down in the floor and PLAY! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mim Claire. Thank you. He is very playful. He is still such a puppy. :) Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ purpleluxe -Thank you. He is a sweet baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your puppy is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Fashion Meets Food - Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for subscribing! I used to have a dog named Rex when I was younger. I sometimes slip and call my dog Rex. His name is Rogue. Ah well. I hope you like my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog