Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 6, 2010

EOTD Using MAC's New To the Beach Eyeshadow

Hi Everyone,
I recently purchased MAC's To the Beach eyeshadow in firecracker and decided to try it on yesterday.
Here is what I used:
1. MAC's paintpot in rubenesque
2. MAC's eyeshadow in all that glitters all over the lid
3. Firecracker eyeshadow starting half of the lid and all the way out
4. MAC's Romp in the outer v only
5. Make up for ever smokey lash mascara.
Below is the overall look.










Do you guys wear pink eyeshadows or do you find them hard to wear?
Hope you all are having a lovely weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Thankyou for wishing me luck for my exams (: I think the eyeshadow looks amazing on you, you have the fair skin and beautiful lashes to pull it off (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the feedback about the NARS stuff - I really appreciate it! And also, I'm so loving the Firecracker shadow color featured here. I was wondering if I might get it, and now I think I probably will. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mim Claire -I hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog