Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MAC To The Beach Collection Part 2

Hi everyone,
Here is the rest of the items that I purchased from this collection.
1. I got the Get-Away Bronze blush. This is  a warm golden brown blush. It goes really well with my current NC25 skintone. It warms up the face and it gives that tan and glowy look you get when you're off on a vacation by the beach. Perfect for the summer!
2. I got the beachbound lipstick. Personally I wouldn't recommend this. It's a glaze which means it barely shows up on the lips. I bought it because I like golden/peachy lipsticks and I don't mind a sheer glow to the lips. I more times than not will only wear gloss on my lips so this is good for someone like me. If you prefer color pay off from your lipstick as I suspect most people do, pass on this.
3. Beach Bronze. I wanted to give this a go...this is a cream bronzer. I have never had a cream bronzer, but I really like it. It will stay on your face all day and it does not look streaky. It looks a bit more natural that powder bronzer.
4. Lip pencil in Life's A Breeze. I got this because it compliments "lazy day" lipstick and it makes it last longer. It's a gorgeous bright pink.
I have included some swatches below (from L-R we have life's a breeze pencil, beachbound lipstick (swatched twice), get-away bronze blush and beach bronze cream blush)



This is my contribution to this collection. I really did love this collection. Now I can't wait to see the September collection called Venomous Villains. It's a Disney and MAC collaboration so I'm sure it'll be fantastic. What was your favorite part of this collection?
Hope you all are having a wonderful week :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Get-Away Bronze! It's such a nice color-it reminds me of Other Wordly,which is my fave MAC blush! :)
    Tonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly right. It's very simmilar to Other Wordly which I'm nearly running out of and really hope MAC brings it back. It's one of my fave too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, and you do your eyemakeup very nicely! Please follow me too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog