Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

NOTD Essie Red Nouveau

Hi everyone,

I recently got Essie's 4 piece spring collection which came with Red Nouveau, Tart Deco, Pop Art Pink and Lilacism. These colors are so pretty and summery.

I was craving red today, so I went for Red Nouveau. I love red nails. They can be so classy. Unfortunately it's really hard to find the perfect kind of red. Some red look so pretty on the bootle but can look cheap when applied. I'm always looking for that perfect classy red. If you watch "The City", I want whatever red polish Olivia wears. Do you have a favourite red polish? I would love any suggestions.

9 comments:

  1. i agree, even the most expensive reds can end up looking cheap :(

    this one looks great though!

    thanks for following, i'm following you too now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Elfpixie -Thank you. I enjoyed wearing this today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty summery nail polishes!

    My favourite red nail polish is by Markwins International.. I got it as a christmas present last year and it's perfect, shimmery red. And it quite long-lasting too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Jonna - Thank you for the suggestion. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red looks good on you. I cant wear red at all or I look like a cheap street walker lol

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the red and the lilac color. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Fashion Meets Food - I laughed so hard when I read yr comment. =) Red is so hard to pull off that's for sure
    @ Lane-Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Opi - Comet love cupid or Big Apple Red for a very bright and basic red , these are must have reds for me , very similar though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Marilou -I do love Big Apple Red. I have that, but want to check out Comet Love Cupid. Thanks for the suggestions. xx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog