Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MAC Haul

Hi Everyone,

I have a little mini haul for you today. I stopped by my local MAC pro store a couple of times in the last week and purchased a few items . I have been into corals a lot this spring/summer so everything below is either coral or pink. :)
I got Vegas Volt lipstick. If you want coral lips, this is the lipstick to purchase. I thought Costa Chic was coral until I met Vegas Volt. Vegas volt is Costa Chic in the 10th power. It's amazing on especially with a tan which I currently do not have but I'm working on it.  Here is Vegas Volt:

Continuing with the coral/peach theme, I got a blush that's a pro only item called Cantaloupe. This color is gorgeous on any skin tone. It's a seashell pink/soft peach type of color. The pro blushes are very pigmented. A little goes a long way so it's real good value for the money. A lot of people stay away from pro blushes because they are so intense. They do need to be used with a light hand but they last a very long time, I highly recommend them. Below is a swatch of cantaloupe. It makes me think of summer.

The next blush I got was Dame mainly because I had looked at it for sometime now and always thought this was a darker version of my beloved MAC well dressed blush. The make up artist at MAC confirmed it so that was enough reason for me to buy it (not that I needed any convincing).

I also got High Strung lipstick. This is a pinky mauve with silver flecks running thru it. It is so unbelievably glossy on. It's gorgeous!!!!


This was my mini MAC haul. I hope you all are doing amazing. I have missed posting lately and have a lot blog readings to do. :)

8 comments:

  1. I love the pink blush and the high sprung lipstick color would look nice on me, thanks for commenting on my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. High Strung would look gorgeous on you. :) Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I have Costa Chic but I can't pull it off on its own. I look like an 80s disaster ahahaha. But what I do is lightly swipe it on then on top of it, I glide on MAC's Freckletone. It's gorgeous. It's just the right coral color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @purpleluxe....haha. I know exactly what you mean. I have to dab it on carefully too. I have never tried it wtih Freckletone but I will. I bought Faux on yr recommadation and you're right about it going really well with Saint Germain. Thanks girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OoOh great haul :D I need to raid the make-up stores soon :| down to the last dregs of my foundation lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats good! I'm glad you like it! Btw, when you do try on Costa Chic w/ Freckletone..if you have the Super Lustrous Revlon lipgloss in Foiled..it is sooooo gorgeous on. Lucky for me I found these lipglosses at Big Lots for $2 and at CVS or target for $5-8. I love those liglosses. The packaging is sleek too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @purpleluxe-I don't have it but i'm checking it out and OMG freckletone and Costa chic are a match made in heaven. :) You need to make a post for the best lip combos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahahah I'm glad you tried it out! yay!! Lol i really should though.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog