Total Pageviews

Monday, June 28, 2010

FOTD

Hello beatiful followers,


So last night we went out to eat and I wanted to take a FOTD. I always have a hard time finding the perfect lighting to take these pictures. My make up was very simple. Check out the flashback on this picture! Makeup forever HD foundation here I come!!!
Face:
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC 30
-MAC blush in Peaches
Eyes:
- MAC honey lust shadow. I love this shadow. This is one of my top shadows. It's a lustre and it's a gorgeous gold/honey warm color that lightens your eyes and instantly makes you look awake.
- A tiny bit of MAC satin taupe on the outer v.
- MAC zoom lash mascara. Beware this mascara clumps badly. I don't mind it but i know a lot of people do not like mascaras that clump. I love that it makes my lashes super dramatic. It's extremely black and it gives a lot of volume











Lips:
-YSL Tea Rose. This is the perfect nude because it has a peach undertone so you can get the nude lip in a more natural and soft away. I love this lipstick.


And when I got back I decide to take a picture of Mr.  Biggs too...just because I don't want him to feel exclude well with all this talk about Rex. Meet Mr. Biggs =) He was camera shy.
Hope you all had a lovely day =)

Search This Blog