Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 17, 2010

NOTD OPI "Do you lilac it?"

Hi Everyone,

Here is what I used on my nails today:
1 CND Stickey as a base coat-holy grail product. It'll keep your nail polish on for ages. I can't rave enough about this
2. OPI "Do you lilac it?" I love this color. I love lilac to begin with, but this is just an easy to apply color. You could even use one coat of this which I don't find I'm able to do with most polishes. I used two and got perfect opaque coverage.
3. Orly "In A Snap" top coat. It helps nail polish dry quicker.
What do you think of this nail polish? On another note, I recently got a whole lot of dark low lights thru may hair which was a shock to my system after being a blonde for ages. The good news is I can pull of brights pinks such as MAC saint germain much easier now then I did when I was blonde. I find that as a blonde it's all about corals and peaches and as brunette I can pull off red or pink. It's fun to change every once in a while and will make a post about hair soon.
Hope you all had an amazing week.

10 comments:

  1. I love this color!

    Wow beautiful I need that color on my nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ CGBlogger -Thank you. It's so easy to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I li-love it! :P Such a pretty summery color! And I agree,we need changes every once in a while ;)
    Tonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Tonia -Thank you :) It' is vry summery

    ReplyDelete
  5. After seeing this, I suspect that my OPI protests will be coming to an end soon! Haha! Gorgeous color on you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving lilac colors right now and this one is perfect! I definitely agree with the changing once in a while... I dye my hair sometimes three times a year! Check out my blog you've been awarded :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just recently bought that! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Mim Claire -hehe...I can't stay mad at OPI either
    @ May -thank you. will check it out now
    @ Purpleluxe - It is a gorgeous color. I love your new blog desgin by the way

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a pretty color, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Blusherine - You would really like this...it's the perfect lilac.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog