Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 10, 2010

NOTD Essie Playa Del Platinum

Hi everyone,

Here is what I put on my nails today:
1. Base coat CNDC stickey
2. New Essie Playa Del Platinum from the Resort Collection
3. Orly Glosser top coat

This nail polish is very different. I passed on it first time I sow it but it's actually very unique. I don't even know how to describe it but it's one of those dirty colors that look odd in the bottle but looks amazing on. Here is a picture of it in outside lighting. It's very pretty.


















Do you have this color? What do you think of this color? I hope everyone is having an amazing week. The weekend is nearly here. :)

7 comments:

  1. I love this color, Essie does really great nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CGBlogger. I do too...It's very unique. Thanks for commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice color esp for work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @purpleluxe - I agree. It's such a simple nude type of color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow absolutely loving that color!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. la couleur de ce vernis, est vraiment très joli, j'aime beaucoup

    ReplyDelete
  7. i almost picked up this color a month ago but decided to go with Chinchilly by Essie instead (darker slate grey) and now I wish I had gotten Playa del Platinum! It's a very interesting color!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog