Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 26, 2010

YSL, Chanel and Sephora haul

Hi everyone,
So I have yet another haul.....I hope you don't mind. I had some department gift cards that were "begging" to be used.
I stopped at Sephora to try out Make Up For Ever  Aqua Cream shadows. I really wanted number 13 in "Warm Beige" which is a soft shampagne color and would be perfect with natural eyeshadows but they were sold out. I got number 16 in "Ping Beige" instead which is a pretty gold/pink eyeshadow. These cream eyeshadows are amazing. I swatched them at the store and although I kept trying to wipe it off, it stayed put. I had to use makeup remove to get them off and they didn't come off easily. They do not crease either. If you can get your hands on these, do so. They are perfect on their on but also under eyeshadow to make the color more vibrant. I'll be trying some of the other colors so expect a review on these soon.

2. I got Benefit Coralista. I have had this before but ran out of it. This is a soft coral blush. It's well known in the make up community =) It's a mixture of pink/gold and coral all into one. This has a soft coral/orange undertone making it a bit unique and it has some sheen to it as well. It's a good summer blush. The packaging is really cute. If Barbie had a coral blush, it would be Coralista.


.
3. Lorac's Little Black Palette. This pallet has 4 baked eyeshadows and an eye primer. These eyshadows are just like any other mineralized eyeshadows meaning supper shimmery and perfect for summer. The colors are a soft champagne, a rose shimmer, a copper shimmer and a dark brown.


4. After hitting Sephora, I went to Dillards and stopped at both YSL and Chanel. I needed a new YSL Tea Rose because I ran out of the one I had. YSL Tea Rose is a holy grail lip product for me. It's the perfect nude with soft peach undertone. It's so pretty and it's one that I have repurchased many times. It gives you that pretty shiny, plump soft and sexy look to the lips. I love this lipstick.

5. I stopped at Chanel to purchase "Bikini Peach" lip gloss from their spring collection. This is so pretty. It's been sold out everyone. I"m not a huge fan of Chanel's glossimers. I have a few of them but I never reach for them. This is different though. I think the thing I like least about glossimers is that I don't find them that pigmented. This is more pigmented than the ones I have tried before. Of course as the name says it's a peachy/coral type of color. This is perfect on top  of Tea Rose. I have worn this non stop since I bought it. I really like it under MAC's Hue lipstick for that perfect pinkish nude glossy lip.

I think the theme of this post is coral =) I have been loving corals this season. What are your favourite spring/summer make up colors?
I hope you all have an amazing weekend

4 comments:

  1. I just bought the Lorac palette and kind of love it.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Fashion Meets Food - I kinda of love it too. In a lot of ways it's just like any other mineralize eyeshadow but it's good for summer =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post! It's been a while I heard about make up for ever aqua cream and I think I'm gonna look for the warm beige now :-) Also the coralista from Benefit seems great. I already have dandelion which I LOVE ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Marilou -They are great. You should try them.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog