Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm not a snob but I'm declaring my love for one...

MAC's snob that is.


This lipstick is gorgeous. It's a blue pink with a mauve and lilac undertone described by the mac website as a ladylike mauve. I would describe this as a sexy yet sophisticated color. It warms up the face, and it gives a very flirty look. This isn't your every day pink. It is a very "in your face" pink. It's super pigmented and it's very noticeable. The lilac undertone and the fact that it's a very cool blue pink make this a very bold color. It doesn't look as bold in the tube as it actually comes out on the lips. I love this lipstick but beware this isn't for everyone. This is the type of lipstick that most people either love or hate. It is a little tricky to wear for some. I do recommend using a balm before applying this to sheer it out a bit and apply a very thin layer. If you're a pink lover like me, and are not afraid of bold color, I would highly recommend trying Snob.
Do you have a bold pink lipstick in your collection?

14 comments:

  1. Ya I have a similar shade from Colorbar and Revlon. It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful color.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my mac favourites <3 :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo this looks gorgeous!
    Definately my kind of thing... going to swatch this next time i'm in mac!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how would you compare this to viva glam gaga? They look very similar to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lilac undertone in the shade,it kills that bright pinky pink a bit. You can always blend the lipstick with another shade if you get bored with it :) I haven't worn a creamy pink shade in the longest time. The pinks I have worn have always been in gloss form lately but I would consider trying this shade. great post XOXO
    http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girls for all of your comments.
    @ Alexa P. - it's a lot more mauve than Gaga. It has a very strong lilac undertone. It's a very interesting color actually. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's beautiful color :)
    jjbeautysecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah that does seem like an in your face pink.. very bright! I have a lipstick like that, hard to match with clothes but I do love the color very much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haahaha love the title. And thanks for checking up on my melodramatic blog lately.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great color! I would love to give a try to that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to try this! I actually don't have a bold pink, so this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog