Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 12, 2010

MAC Saint Germain versus MAC Of Royalty

Hi lovelies,
I recently got my hands on the new Fabulous Felines (Palace Pedigreed) MAC of Royalty lipstick. At first sight, I thought this is exactly like MAC Saint Germain. Here they are side by side:
They look different on the tube, but they swatch very similar. They are both a blue pink. As finish goes, Saint Germain is Amplified Creme and Of Royalty is a cremesheen. They are both very creamy and very pigmented. Saint Germain has more blue undertones than Of Royalty making Of Royalty a more wearable Saint Germain. I personally wear Saint Germain by simply tapping it on my lips or using a lip brush to sheer it out and then apply either a clear gloss or a yellow pink gloss over it. I wear Saint Germain all the time, and it's one of my favourite pinks. I like Of Royalty but Saint Germain has a little something extra that makes me like it even more.
Do you have Saint Germain or another bold pink lipstick that you love?

Hope you all had an amazing week.


Search This Blog