Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 25, 2010

MAC Venomous Villans haul Part 1

Friday night I went to my local MAC pro store to pick up brule in a pan form and the new MAC venomous villains collection was out early. This was not suppose to be out until Thursday. I was so excited. I have seen so many hauls recently on this collection and watched so many youtube videos that swatching the makeup was almost unnecessary but I did anyway (cause what's better than playing with makeup?). I didn't get much at the store because I have already given a list to my MAC department store (which conveniently is right by my house) and didn't want to double up or buy more than I should. On to the products...I got the beauty powder in "Oh so fair". This is a very light, cotton candy barbie pink. It's very sheer but very very pretty.

Beauty Powder in "Oh So Fair"




I got the blush in "Bite of an apple". This is the star of this collection in my opinion. It's a rich reddish coral. I love this blush. It'll be perfect for fall and winter to warm up the cheeks and give that "pop" of color.

 Pictures of "Bite of an apple" blush.



I also got the eyeshadow in "vainglorious". This is a frost finish and it's a cranberry color but with a black undertone. This will be perfect for a smokey eye.
Pictures of "Vainglorious" eyeshadow.




Are you getting anything from this collection?
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.



Search This Blog