Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 25, 2010

MAC Venomous Villans haul Part 1

Friday night I went to my local MAC pro store to pick up brule in a pan form and the new MAC venomous villains collection was out early. This was not suppose to be out until Thursday. I was so excited. I have seen so many hauls recently on this collection and watched so many youtube videos that swatching the makeup was almost unnecessary but I did anyway (cause what's better than playing with makeup?). I didn't get much at the store because I have already given a list to my MAC department store (which conveniently is right by my house) and didn't want to double up or buy more than I should. On to the products...I got the beauty powder in "Oh so fair". This is a very light, cotton candy barbie pink. It's very sheer but very very pretty.

Beauty Powder in "Oh So Fair"




I got the blush in "Bite of an apple". This is the star of this collection in my opinion. It's a rich reddish coral. I love this blush. It'll be perfect for fall and winter to warm up the cheeks and give that "pop" of color.

 Pictures of "Bite of an apple" blush.



I also got the eyeshadow in "vainglorious". This is a frost finish and it's a cranberry color but with a black undertone. This will be perfect for a smokey eye.
Pictures of "Vainglorious" eyeshadow.




Are you getting anything from this collection?
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.



23 comments:

  1. Hey haven't tried the blush as yet but love my lipstick Venomous Villains. Vainglorious is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Rakhshanda - The blush is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Bite of an Apple too! I'm so happy we got things early, lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ MissAbbylovesit-I know..so lucky! Bite of an apple is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Blushingloves-It is so pretty. Perfect for fall. I think this may sell out quickly when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bite of an apple, devilishly stylish, and bad fairy are my favorites! I think Bite of an Apple is a must have for fall! Glad i got my hands on it! Great picks! Enjoy all your products and have a great weekend! = ]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul Ansa! I agree, Bite of an Apple is such a beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great haul. I won't be picking up anything from this collection nothing really catches my eye and packaging isn't my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! I was looking for Bite of an apple,Gorgeous!
    Got a swatch of the fair powder?
    Thanks for sharing these XOXO
    http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks girls for all of your comments.
    @ VenusInVirgo- You must get Bite of Apple. You would love it. The "oh so fair" swatch is the third picture. Hope you like. That's all also a fave of mine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul Ansa! I'll definitely be picking up Vainglorious :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Willworkformakeup - I hope you love it. It's gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. blush look great! colors are really pretty :)
    jjbeautysecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait until this gets released! I have a long wishlist for this collection but will probably only end up getting a few things haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pops I missed the photo,I see it now thanks :)
    these aren't in stores yet,right? There selling at crazy prices on Ebay. I'll wait till they hit the MAC site. XOXO
    http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ VenusinVirgo-:) Not in stores yet but they will be on thursday. I think it may hit the site tomorrow night or tuesday morning. :) Can't wait to read yr post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. can't wait to get my hands on sweet joy!

    www.kaitlynmaness.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ansa! How are you getting this collection already?! I thought it's coming out this oct! Man I am so late! Do you kno the release date for europe?

    thanks girlfriend x

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Kirsty - I think it is Oct in the UK actually. It's Thursday here but some of the Pro stores got to get it out eary and mine was one of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Im getting that beauty powder.. Idk about the blush.. I think it might be a bit too bright for me.. since Im light.. but it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh mercy! this collection iss soooo gorgeous!! I sooooo can't wait for this collection! it's gonna be mental!! How are you finding the Innocent beware lipstick? Im definately going for that blush bite of an apple! :) great post x

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog