I have been really getting into my pigments lately and as I was organizing my makeup, I pulled a few of my favourites to make a quick post. I love pigments. They are so versatile. I love a shimmery lid and have tried other loose eyeshadows like Bare Minerals glimmers but none that I have tried give that pretty shimmer and high pigment like MAC's pigments. These are some of my favourites MAC pigments (at the moment):
1. Museum Bronze. This is a gorgeous bronze/gold color. It's MAC tempting eyeshadow in a pigment form. It's chocolate and gold mixed together. Perfect for a bronzy look. I found this at a mac pro store but haven't been able to find it at a MAC store. A dupe for this would be MAC Tempting eyeshadow.
2. MAC vanilla pigment. This is a light white/gold color. My camera is not picking up the gold in this but it has a gold sheen to it. This is a must have and if I had to recommend one pigment this would be it. This can be used for a highlighter on your cheekbones, inner corner highlight to open up the eyes, as an eyeshadow (lightly pat on the lid) to give that wide awake look. It's absolutely beautiful.
3. MAC Heritage Rouge. This is a very rich, very pigmented plum color. It looks gorgeous on green eyes. This was limited edition but I found mine at a CCO. If you can't find this plum dressing may be similar.
4. MAC Melon. As the name suggests this is a melon type of color. It's a gold/orange/coral color. It was limited edditon but it's coming out with MACs Venomous Villains collection. I love this color. It's like sunshine in a bottle.
5. MAC Mauvement pigment. This is a limited edition too but it was repromoted with the Fabulous Felines collection and it's part of the Palace Pedigreed. This is a little sheer but can be build up. It's a purple with a whole lot of gold running thru it.
5. MAC Rose pigment. I love this pigment. It's a rose color with tons of gold shimmer running thru it. It's so pretty as an eyeshadow but also on top of the blush to give a pretty glow.
These are some of my favourite pigments. Do you have any favourite pigments/loose eyeshadows?
Hope you all had a lovely day.