Total Pageviews

Monday, September 27, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Innocence, Beware! lipstic vs MAC myth (Collection is out online)

I should start by saying that I love nude lipstick of any brand and always feel the urge to add one more to my collection so of course I had to pick out the new Innocence, Beware! lipstick from the Venomous Villains collection. This lipstick is a cremesheen lipstick and it's a dream to work with. It's gorgeous on. It's more sheer than most nudes and very easy to apply. I would say this is one of those "wearable" nudes that do not require much effort. This will be perfect for fall and winter with a smokey eye.
Picture of Innocence, Beware! lipstick
And some swatchy goodness:
I thought to compare this lipstick with one of the most popular nudes which is MAC myth. The finish is different with Myth being a satin and Innocence, Beware! being a cremesheen. However the color isn't that different. Innocence, Beware! is the swatch to the left and Myth is to the right.


On the lips these look very very similar. I would say the main difference is that Myth although a satin feels very dry and it's difficult to work with. I always put a balm under Myth whereas I wouldn't have to do that with Innocence, Beware! Innocence, Beware! is also a little bit more sheer and much easier to work with. The color though is very very similar on. Unless you are a die hard nude lipstick lover, you could probably skip this.
What do you think of this lipstick? Must have or skip?

Hope you all had a lovely day.

Search This Blog