Total Pageviews

Monday, September 27, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Innocence, Beware! lipstic vs MAC myth (Collection is out online)

I should start by saying that I love nude lipstick of any brand and always feel the urge to add one more to my collection so of course I had to pick out the new Innocence, Beware! lipstick from the Venomous Villains collection. This lipstick is a cremesheen lipstick and it's a dream to work with. It's gorgeous on. It's more sheer than most nudes and very easy to apply. I would say this is one of those "wearable" nudes that do not require much effort. This will be perfect for fall and winter with a smokey eye.
Picture of Innocence, Beware! lipstick
And some swatchy goodness:
I thought to compare this lipstick with one of the most popular nudes which is MAC myth. The finish is different with Myth being a satin and Innocence, Beware! being a cremesheen. However the color isn't that different. Innocence, Beware! is the swatch to the left and Myth is to the right.


On the lips these look very very similar. I would say the main difference is that Myth although a satin feels very dry and it's difficult to work with. I always put a balm under Myth whereas I wouldn't have to do that with Innocence, Beware! Innocence, Beware! is also a little bit more sheer and much easier to work with. The color though is very very similar on. Unless you are a die hard nude lipstick lover, you could probably skip this.
What do you think of this lipstick? Must have or skip?

Hope you all had a lovely day.

18 comments:

  1. This lipstick was a must have for me! I pair it the "Devilishly Stylish" lipglass! love this lipstick and the packaging soooo cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ tuttifruttibeauti-I'll have to check out "devilishly stylish". xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Gaby - It really is. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a must have if you love nudes.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Marie- So true, and I defently do. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aahh!! i keep seeing this collection on blogger and im getting so jealous i want them! haha. i actually love that color. you should do a lip swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Donna Baby - This collection is getting so much coverage. It's a very pretty color and will try to do a FOTD with these products. Thanks for commenting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, finally! Thanks for the heads up I've been checking their site all day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ BottledBeauty-You're welcome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. MUST HAVE!!! I love nude lips as well and I will DEFINATLY be picking this up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a fan of nudes but I just told another blogger that I can't carry this shade well... :( I wish I can own that shade!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey you're right they really look kinda similar...Lovely shade!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The 2 colors do look very similar. Thanks for the dupes! Did you pick up anything else from VV Ansa?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would you consider this more of a pink beige shade? So many items to choose from in this collection I wish I could buy them all! XOXO
    http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Kristie - Yes...I keep going back. I'm being so bad!! I love Disney though
    @ Venus in Virgo - Yep...A little bit more pink than beige but defently a pinky/beige color. It's already sold out online so I think a lot of people considered this a "must have". As nudes go, it's a dream to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice posting, thanks for share it.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's awesome to go to see this site and reading the views of all mates on the topic of this article, while I am also zealous of getting experience.

    My website; click here

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog