Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 9, 2010

MAC Fabulous Felines Burmese Beauty

Hi lovelies,
A couple of weeks ago, I went to check out the new MAC fabulous felines collection. I didn't find any item of this collection to be a "must have". I did not walk out completely empty handed though. I got the Burmese Beauty eyeshadow palette.

The main reason I got it was for Prized eyeshadow and Burmese Beauty. I have green eyes, so gold and light greens look really well on green eyes. Prized is a soft yellow/gold with a lot of sheen to it. Burmese Beauty is a beautiful brown mixed with green. It has a lot of shimmer and it's beautiful on. The other two eyeshadows that came in this palette were Skintone 2 and Showstopper which are both repromotes. I found showstopper very difficult to swatch. My favourite eyeshadow has to be Burmese. What a gorgeous and unique color. I love these sort of dirty/rich mix of colors. A close dupe would be MAC's club but Burmese is so much prettier.


Did you get anything from this collection?
Hope you all have had an amazing week :)

16 comments:

  1. I did get the superslick liners! I recommend them to everyone!!! THEY ARE AWESOMe!!!! :) cHECK OUT MY BLOG TOO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades are super nice! Fabulous the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kim - Will check them out. Thanks
    @ Secnillament Kyra - Burmese especially is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colors, i have a similar one like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I passed on Felines, myself, but that is a beautiful quad! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the grey colors <3 need to go a mac counter to check them out

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a gorgeous quad <3 i need to check out this collection

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors! I prefer the two on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!
    Is anyone else headed towards bankruptcy from all the cosmetic splurges... Lol! Have a great weekend! XOXO
    http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. nope, i didn't get anything from this collection but this palette looks amazing! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am imagining a smokey eye with them:)
    http://pelininstyleenglish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want the superslick liners!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look silvery. I love shimmery eye shadows.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog