Total Pageviews

Monday, September 6, 2010

MAC and Sephora haul

Hello lovelies,
These are some items I have purchased in the last few weeks. Some of these I got while on vacation and some I got recently, but I thought to share them with you, because haul posts and haul videos are my favourites.
1. MAC pigment in Lithe from the Fabulous Felines collection. I love gold eyeshadows and this is a very subtle light yellow with gold shimmer laced thru it. This is perfect to wear with MAC's bronze eyeshadow in the crease to get that glowy bronzy look.
2. MAC Patina eyeshadow. It's a frost finish and it's a combination of bronzy/gold/green/warm taupe eyeshadow. The swatch below does not show all of it's undertone colors but in person it's gorgeous. If you like naturals, then you would love this eyeshadow. It goes really well on any skintone or any eye color. It looks amazing on and gives a warm color with a very subtle sparkle that comes from it's frost finish.
3. MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipglass. I love love love this lipgloss. It's the perfect blue pink. It is the boldest, pinkest lipgloss I own but extremely wearable at the same time. There have been so many posts about this gloss so I won't go on talking about it but I will defiantly be picking up a back up and the money goes to a good cause.

4. Make Up For Ever HD blush in # 14 "Star Struck" which is a very soft pale peach. I love cream blushes because they look more natural on than powder blushes. The biggest issue I have with cream blushes is that they don't stay on very long unless they are set with powder, which I do not like to do. These stay on for a long time. The formulation of these is a bit thick so you have to work with it quickly and the pump gets out too much product at once. You have to be careful with the pump to get it slowly so you don't waste too much product. The colors of these are fabulous.
5. Sephora by OPI in "Call your mother". This is my second bottle of this. It's the perfect fall color. It's a soft purple/taupe color.

Have you tried any of these products?
Hope you all had an amazing weekend. 


33 comments:

  1. Loved the haul and the swatches!!!Patina looks so pretty!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I always enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blusher looks really gorgeous, i might try and get this when i visit the us which is very soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Blushingloves- I love Patina
    @ Alisa - Thank you. :) You made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Nicoletta - How exciting. I bet you have a list of items. I always do when I go somewhere. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definatly wanna try the blsuh cream from MUFE :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Liloo-There are some pretry colors. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow great haul...Love all the products especially the gloss...The color is soooo pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  9. NEED to get one of the MUFE blushes, they look like my kind of thing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. been thinking of getting patina..now I know I should. :) love your haul especially the lipglass :)

    Raech

    http://ilvoeshopping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Chic Geek - They are great
    @ Ilvoeshopping - Thanks Raech. Patina is very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING haul! I want Viva Glam GaGa glass sooo badlyyy

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOh everything is so beautiful and especially loving the glass and the polish!!

    xx,
    Helena
    www.BrooklynBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great haul !! I already have Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick... I need to get the lipglas now ! I love that nail polish color ! Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Des -It's gorgeous. I know
    @ MissAbbyloves it - I love it.
    @ Helena - Thank you for stopping by
    @ Siwing - Thank you. You would love the lipgloss. I love it a little bit more than the lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want to try one of the MUFE HD blushes, all of the shades look SO gorgeous! and I want to get one of the viva glam glosses as well, but I think i'll get cyndi as gaga doesn't seem to suit me well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loveeeee the lipgloss... i wonder when i can get it in the UK :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. pretty nail color! i've been wondering what i should paint my nails with...I was thinking a purple color too! Great post! :)


    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  19. i think i'll buy some mac products with this month's income!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love the nail polish!!
    i have one almost like it but it looks perfect with your skintone

    storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like that MAC pigment. Im trying to find one in the new White Gold shade. XOXO
    http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just bought that nail polish color and I absolutely adore it!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the eyeshadow. i'll have to add that to my wishlist!

    www.kaitlynmaness.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The nail polish is awesome! I must go find now :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. i've heard so many good things about all these products. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. gorgeous colors ,, loving the lipgloss
    and thx for visiting my blog dear ,, xx hugs .

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am loving the MAC Patina eyeshadow. Gorgeous. And the nail polish is stunning! You have such good taste!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  28. That gold shimmer will be perfect for the summer! I have two weddings to attend so will def need to get some methinks :-) XX

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG love your hauls! I really like that mac pigment. It will most likely be my 1st one, patina has also been on my wish list for sometime now. I def need to stop by a mac store and pick it up. Also Gaga lip gloss is so pretty but the lipstick doesn't look so great on my skin tone so I'll probably pass.

    http://lifel0veandlipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog