These are some items I have purchased in the last few weeks. Some of these I got while on vacation and some I got recently, but I thought to share them with you, because haul posts and haul videos are my favourites.
1. MAC pigment in Lithe from the Fabulous Felines collection. I love gold eyeshadows and this is a very subtle light yellow with gold shimmer laced thru it. This is perfect to wear with MAC's bronze eyeshadow in the crease to get that glowy bronzy look.
2. MAC Patina eyeshadow. It's a frost finish and it's a combination of bronzy/gold/green/warm taupe eyeshadow. The swatch below does not show all of it's undertone colors but in person it's gorgeous. If you like naturals, then you would love this eyeshadow. It goes really well on any skintone or any eye color. It looks amazing on and gives a warm color with a very subtle sparkle that comes from it's frost finish.
3. MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipglass. I love love love this lipgloss. It's the perfect blue pink. It is the boldest, pinkest lipgloss I own but extremely wearable at the same time. There have been so many posts about this gloss so I won't go on talking about it but I will defiantly be picking up a back up and the money goes to a good cause.
4. Make Up For Ever HD blush in # 14 "Star Struck" which is a very soft pale peach. I love cream blushes because they look more natural on than powder blushes. The biggest issue I have with cream blushes is that they don't stay on very long unless they are set with powder, which I do not like to do. These stay on for a long time. The formulation of these is a bit thick so you have to work with it quickly and the pump gets out too much product at once. You have to be careful with the pump to get it slowly so you don't waste too much product. The colors of these are fabulous.
5. Sephora by OPI in "Call your mother". This is my second bottle of this. It's the perfect fall color. It's a soft purple/taupe color.
Have you tried any of these products?
Hope you all had an amazing weekend.